We Keep You Organized, So You Can Run Your Business!
DeckBooks gives you the features you need to keep your business organized.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
DeckBooks is a web-based application running in “the cloud”, meaning it runs in your web browser and there is nothing to download, update or install. DeckBooks is compatible with the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Mozilla Firefox 3+
- Google Chrome
iPad Compatible for Access On the Go New
Need to check event information on the way to an event, just load up DeckBooks on your iPad and your good to go with our newly added compatibility with the Apple iPad.
Digital Contract Signing
Save time and money by sending digital contracts to your client. Simply add as many documents as you want to your e-mail template and send straight to your client.
We store the name and IP address against each digital signature for verification. Never pay postage fees or loose contracts in the post ever again.
Client Login Area
Each client has their own login area where they can see an overview of their event as well as the following:
- View financial information.
- Fill in custom forms.
- Request music and send out guest requests.
- Contact you quickly and directly.
Performer Login Area
Keep your performers updated on their assigned events, with their own private login area with access to:
- Past/Future event information.
- Wage for each event.
- Time Off requests.
- Real-time iCalendar feed for up-to-date information.
Income & Expenses
Keep accurate records of your expenses and income. Track all of your business expenses with DeckBooks, quickly and easily. Organize your income and expenses into categories and even add notes to them.
Also save time by using our bulk add payments feature, allowing you to focus on your business.
Daily Data Backup and SSL Security
All DeckBooks accounts use SSL-encrypted connections by default – the same level of security used by online banks. You never send or receive sensitive information in plain-text. As well as this we also do the following:
- Passwords are 512-bit encrypted with salted hashing.
- Tightly firewalled and monitored servers.
- Strictly controlled access to servers and customer data.
- Ring fenced and ID controlled access to data center.
99.9% Uptime and 24/7 Monitoring
DeckBooks has an average 99.9% uptime. Here are a few things we do to ensure we are always available should you need to access your information:
- Hosted on cloud hosting with automatic failover
- Fully Redundant Power Systems.
- Automatic Fire Suppressant.
- On Site Diesel Generator.
- Backups occur once daily.